(c) Copyright Windsor Contemporary Art Fair 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Art fairs are where artists and art lovers can meet face-to-face. To browse, to talk, to admire and to buy.
Often, new and emerging artists show their work for the first time at art fairs, exhibiting side by side with seasoned professionals.
Everyone is welcome to come along and explore the exciting works on display. The atmosphere is completely relaxed, and there is no pressure to buy - although most visitors do find a unique piece (or two!) that they fall in love with.
It is advisable to allow several hours to really appreciate everything there is to see. Many visitors make a fun, art-filled day of it.
The Windsor Contemporary Art Fair is special because it offers visitors so much more than most traditional art fairs:
* over 150 exhibiting artists showcase their work
* creative art workshops run throughout the weekend, many aimed at children, but
plenty for adults to try their hand at too
* The Wine Affair - a wonderful celebration of wine from around the world - also
runs alongside the Art Fair
* we support the Prince's Trust - each exhibiting artist kindly contributes an
original canvas and all sales go directly to the charity
* licensed cafe serving pastries, light refreshments, lunch and delicious cakes
In short, it's a fantastic day out. All the family are welcome to come and explore the wonderful world of art!